All reviews the river the tri cities available for purchase bistro bar marriott property golf course a river view room room was clean within walking distance columbia point walking path would stay here again free internet nice hotel stayed one night exercise room plenty of parking
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I've been coming to this property for years, and it is my "go to" property in the Tri-Cities. The views of the Columbia and the boating area are wonderful. It's centrally located to 3 excellent restaurants. Most of the rooms are typical Courtyard (nothing bad, but nothing special), but if you get upgraded to a balcony or suite then it's a better experience. Request riverside, if available.

The staff is wonderful. Front desk is always responsive and friendly. The Bistro personnel, Jillian and Ann in the evenings, go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I recently brought an issue to the attention of Front Desk management and got a quick and satisfying response (thank you Laura and Zahira!)

I do wish the Courtyard brand restrictions would allow for complimentary lobby coffee, but it is what it is and this hotel does its best to provide excellent Bistro service.

Room Tip: Riverside with Balcony are great. Suites are the best.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Zahira O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Richland Columbia Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Mr. Smith,
Thank you for the great review!
Here at Courtyard by Marriott we appreciate all feedback as it allows us to pinpoint areas in need of improvement and continue
delivering the service and expectations when choosing a Marriott.
I will also make sure to share your feedback with our Bistro Staff. I am sure Jilleen and Ann will appreciate the comments!
It is a pleasure to continue serving you!
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This is what you would expect. The other guests seemed as though they had attended underground dog fights somewhere near an abandoned meth lab a few hours away. The staff were very nice, but profoundly slow. I think the right word is actually simple (reference that strange film where Billy Bob Thornton plays a mean high school coach by the name of MR. Woodcock.)
The shower worked. No apparent digestion issues yet from the food, internet is free and works well. What more can one expect?

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Zahira O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Richland Columbia Point, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hello YuriVanetik,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us!.
I am interested in learning if there was any specific problems you encountered here at the Courtyard by Marriott?
You may contact me directly at your earliest convenience. We take any feedback seriously as they are used and
shared with our team to allow growth in regards ways to deliver our guest the exceptional services and experience
one would expect when vising a Marriott.
Once again thank you and we hope to be your choice of accommodation in the near future!

Zahira P Osorio
Front Office Manager
CY MARRIOTT
zosorio@richlandmarriott.com

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Nice room, comfortable bed, clean, good parking, free internet, nice granite in the latrine. Fast and friendly service. Our room had a small, private balcony. /./. I want to submit my review but trip advisor wants me to keep writing. I don’t have anything else to say.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Zahira O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Richland Columbia Point, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear NCarmyDude,

On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for taking time to write a great review! I am delighted to hear you had a great experience here at Courtyard by Marriott. I will be sharing your feedback with my team as I am sure they will be happy to see their continuous efforts to provide exceptional service to our guests is making a difference!
Once again, thank you and we hope to continue to be your choice of hotel when your travels being you back to the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I just finished staying at the Richland Marriott for the past 3 days for a work conference and can say that in almost all areas of this property, it is top notch. First, the rooms are clean, the beds very comfortable, the air conditioning quiet, and the shower was consistently hot. The whole property appeared very clean and organized. One highlight was the Bistro, with probably the hardest workking staff on site. They were quick, friendly, responsive, and went out of their way to ensure every customer was taken care of. I ordered a breakfast burrito one day, and after being advised they had ran out I expressed my disappointment. Their response was to make me a fresh burrito, which was amazing. Check in staff was quick and efficient. The pool, excercise room, and hot tub looked great and clean. The river walk along the hotel property was so enjoyable. The only reason I am deducting a star is because the hotel maid staff left an old, dirty towel on my bed the second day of my stay and they were clearly in no hurry to clean rooms. Aside from this, every staff I encountered was so friendly and nice. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: River View
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Zahira O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Richland Columbia Point, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Tundra74,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard Richland Columbia Point.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Richland Columbia Point and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Richland.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a wonderful location along the Columbia River sitting beside a path that provides a perfect location for walking along the river and enjoying the scenery and wildlife. It provides visitors to the area with access to just about everything within the Tri-Cities in just a short 15 minute drive. There is both a public and private marina located within walking distance. I would have given the hotel a 4 star rating since it met most criteria I have with the exception of cleaning the room on our second day we stayed. Upon returning around noon, we noted the room was still in need of being made up. We decided to ask the front desk to request housekeeping to take care of freshening our room and then sat in the lobby near the windows and took in the scenery. We happened upon family while we sat and returned to our room three hours later, the room was still unmade. We decided to get ready for our evening commitments and then let the front desk know at 3:30 pm that our room was still in need of attention. Housekeeping was not responsive to the front desk, thus a lower rating.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Zahira O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Richland Columbia Point, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Richland Columbia Point and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.There should not have been a need to ask for service several times and having to wait all day to receive these.
As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent a situation as you have described from occurring in the future. Please accept my most sincere apology for any inconvenience this caused during your stay.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Richland.