“Disappointing”

Add it.
Roadhouse Tavern
Ranked #94 of 271 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They had more than half of the bar full they didn’t have them all at least six feet and only one of the waitresses kept her mask on and they let a group of 7 people sit a table that wasn’t six feet away. The tater tots were good but the burgers were sad and my fiancé had to get her own water from the bartender. So don’t come to the bar on a Saturday they don’t enforce mask wearing by their patrons it seems and the music is too loud which caters to young people only I guess.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 12 December 2018

Thi place has been around 40 years. The owner seems dedicated to making this the best place around, and it shows by the number of people who are here every day! Great food specials most every night, and cool events weekly to draw you in . They are always giving away great items. Large screen TV's one exceptionally large, larger than most bars for sure. Nice environment

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank matthew911343
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We went there last Saturday and experienced the worst customer service from the female bartender. She was rude, snotty, and acted as if we were an inconvenience to her. That's not even the worst part! Because of her horrible service, we gave her a very small, but justifiable tip. After checking my credit card statement this week, I found a much larger charge on my credit card! This shady criminal gave herself a bigger tip and then disposed of the credit card receipt so management couldn't find it! At least that's what Julia, the manager, told me when I called about it. Julia also mentioned that this wasn't that big of a deal for her because it's only $7 and she hung up on me! Apparently fraud isn't a big deal to these people so watch out!! It looks like the horrible service starts from the top down. No surprise. We've had nothing but bad experiences in Puyallup since we moved here and we couldn't be more ecstatic about getting the hell out of here!!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This place has been around for a long long time. It's a bar atmosphere with Great burgers And tots if you want a burger and a beer stop in

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We spent the evening here and enjoyed our time. The food and drinks were quite good. The atmosphere is also relaxed and fun. The only thing I would change is the speaker system. It is way too loud for such a small space and makes conversation difficult. Otherwise this is a nice bar.

Date of visit: March 2017