All reviews front desk waffles boiled eggs hotels these days cookies hash browns iced tea awesome breakfast would definitely stay here again comfortable bed nice room stayed one night first floor victoria allison cereal gordon
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel is nice but what stood out was the service. We were driving late and having trouble finding a place and booking it online. We called the desk and talked to Anita. She was so helpful in getting us in. Often a hotel is just a hotel if you don't have good people working there.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The staff are great. I purchased a room through a 3rd party and they don’t print receipts because I prepaid. They were kind enough to help me get what I needed for my company information. Also awesome breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Spent a night at this hotel on our way to the Oregon coast. As we wanted a room on the first floor due to my mobility issues the receptionist kindly gave us a handicapped room. Lovely room very clean and I really appreciated the safety bars in the shower. Excellent breakfast. We will stay here on our way home. Very good helpful staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is the second year I stayed here with my HS cross-country teams, preparing for the state meet. This hotel is a hidden gem, run with great pride. Special accommodations for guests, home made cookies, continuous complimentary tea, coffee, iced tea and lemonade. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Gordon at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. I hope we get to stay here every year!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear J D Rising,

Thank you for staying with us again while in Pasco, we are pleased that you had a comfortable stay and Gordon and the rest of the staff made your stay enjoyable. It was a great group of kids. We will be pleased to have them stay any time.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a "hidden gem" and by reviewing it in such a manner, I run the risk of not being able to get a room in the future, but "so be it"...

Gordon was most professional and courteous at check in, and even provided additional local information that was not readily available in the folders and brochures. Obiously this is his responsibility, but the info he provided with the direct interaction on what we wanted to see and accomplish was outstanding.

If I were able, I would hire this young person to join our team, but for now, he remains a valued member of the Sleep Inn in Pasco, WA.

Thank you Gordon, for a great experience this visit.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at the Sleep Inn, and for your kind works for Gordon. We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed our area. We look forward to seeing you again.