“Covktail”
Review of Ocean Lounge

Ocean Lounge
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very good prices for breakfast are cheap after gambling all night. Staff is every friendly and good service

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Ocean Lounge is cafe/restaurant style lounge located inside the Quinault Beach Resort that has good live music Friday and Saturday nights 9 PM - 1 AM. Typically great music but dance floor limits dancing to 5-6 couples since it’s not really a dance floor. Too bad, it’s the only night dance spot with live music in Ocean Shores. Cigarette smoke is tolerable if you don’t have smoker next to you. Lounge staff and waiters are congenial. Drinks and menu items reasonable in quality and price. Sure wish they would build a real dance floor to accommodate good dancing.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Tried to enjoy a bottle of champagne and snack here the first day but were driven out of the joint by the loud, obnoxious, smoking, cussing employees who congregated at a table. I don't want to hear your about your sorry life & work issues when I am trying to enjoy a drink and snack. Take your sob story to a break room away from the paying customers so we don't have to listen to it. We will never eat or drink in this place again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Menu was very limited and the next day my boyfriend found he was charged twice once without a tip and once with a tip. Our waitress was great but they seemed under staffed knowing the hotel was booked yet the casino seemed very slow. When called to resolve the billing he was told to call back the next day and when we arrived Saturday with a somewhat empty parking lot valet was full. He spoke to the front desk they really didn’t seem concerned. Not impressed Quinault Lodge. Also if you don’t want to eat your meal with a dog in the restaurant in someone’s lap at the table don’t eat here. The food is ok if you can get through all of that. Not a fan wouldn’t recommend

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Busy Saturday nite we waited to order and waited a while to get the food. I had ordered dinner special of a flat iron steak. after not seeing our waitress for some time, I received a burger. Noting it was not the right item I was told it would be at least another 20 minutes to get my meal. I ordered a bowl of clam chowder instead. Ok Soup, but too salty. Waitress comped me the soup, but I left the restaurant hungry. The support staff was great, trying to make things right. My husband ordered Chicken wings, which were over cooked. They were replaced and they were delicious.