“Love their food everytime!!”
Review of Sunny Beach Cafe

Sunny Beach Cafe
Ranked #24 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Only reason there are 4 instead of 5 stars is for lack of a good roasted coffee and for someone who loves coffee I am willing to have water rather than pass up their food & homemade bread.
We go there often and always get good service and no nonsense owners who know how to run a restaurant, serve everyday food & hire a cook & waitress who are the best.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I have seen other reviews offering both positive and negative perspectives on this place. Some are troubling in that they allege a bias by the operators towards some customers. In any event, as a mixed-race couple, my wife and I enjoyed a very nice breakfast there. We had Eggs Benedict (which were perfect) and pancakes which came in the shape of a teddy bear. The person doing the cooking (I think one of the owners) came out to make sure we enjoyed it and the woman waiting on us (the other owner I presume) was very attentive......price was nice too.

So all I can say is that we will be back and we experienced a great breakfast for a fair price and were treated very well.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for lunch and 45 minutes later we got our food. The quality of the food was unacceptable. The service was even worse. They were out of several items, which we thought was interesting since it was a holiday weekend.

Needless to say, we probably won't eat there again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

So I realize Ocean Shores is much more laid back with fewer visitors in the Fall/Winter months, so lunch options are probably reduced as well.
First we stopped by another restaurant which came highly recommended with avg. 4.2 stars for dining- we ended up walking out of that restaurant and happened to find the Sunny Beach Cafe.
Either I’m blind or the signage on the building or street side sign isn’t quite obvious- this is a bright red building in the center of town- with black letters that say, burgers, sandwiches etc. I didn’t recall actually seeing a business name on the building.
However- we attempted to pull into the building off the main drag- either you know to turn immediately or your going to have to drive through a maze of building etc if you drive past this place.
Parking is to the rear of the building.

Cute building, clean appearance.
Upon arriving we were promptly greeted and we sat down.
Server (owner) wasn’t rude she was just to the point - which is why I gave this place 4 stars.
It took a little while to get drinks ordered, and we didn’t get offered any refills-

Finally after trying to decide what to have because they actually had more than 4 Lunch items on their menu - I picked the Reubin sandwich with a bowl of clam chowder. Came out Hot and delicious with homemade bread which was very good!
I don’t buy Reubin sandwiches often as it usually ends up being a bad experience- but this sandwich was the best I’ve had in probably over a decade! The chowder was delicious- which Again is a 50/50 chance of getting it right.
After visiting with the owners, found out they make their own bread fresh everyday!

This Cafe was clean, bright (even on a rainy day), and seemed popular among the locals!

As far as price- this place seemed right in line with everywhere else across this country and across the other restaurants in the Ocean Shores area that I’ve tried.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Overpriced but I get the vibe they are going for but I don't think it's there yet. The pancakes were good but the motel grade coffee was super bad. A great cup of name brand coffee goes a long way. Not very family friendly for us. Wishing Ocean Shores had a true breakfast place!