“The absolute best anywhere!”
Review of Cruisers pizza

Cruisers pizza
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I usually like pizza okay but this stuff is amazing!! A little pricey but worth every single penny. It is a must-do whenever we're in Ocean Shores.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Canadian bacon & pineapple pizza was good, pepperoni was really greasy. We phoned in our order and took it back to our hotel so I can't comment on much else.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Really like this place. We tried dugan's pizza last time we were down and didn't care for it so we tried this place this time and the pizza was amazing. And the breadsticks were really good too. Wish there was a place like this around where I live.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Always the go to place when I need pizza...
Friendly and fast. And will special order if you wish. I always get a combo with extra cheese so they bake it and then add the extra cheese and bake some more...
Awesome stuff....!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Cruisers Pizza has become my go-to pizza place in Ocean Shores. I have a timeshare and visit Ocean Shores about 2-4 times a year. Last pizza was ordered two weeks ago and it was delicious! No skimping on the ingredients and it was cooked perfectly. The lady on the phone and in person was super friendly. I will say it did take several rings before there was an answer - so don't give up on a phone order. Price was very reasonable for a basic pizza. We'll be back in a couple weeks!