“Lunch with a view”

Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: There is nothing better than the combination of great food, excellent service and convenience! The Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores is a full service restaurant and full service bar are located across from the Hotel Lobby. We serve a variety of Northwest favorites along with a wide-range selection of classic American dishes your whole family will enjoy. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Very nice lunch with a view to be had here. Waitress, Stephanie was very accomodating to our multitudinous requests. And Chef Curtis' tomato basil soup was a delight.

1  Thank kathypanks
Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We had the Mothers Day brunch last year and were served by Stephanie S, and had that same pleasure this year! She remembered us and it was like seeing a long lost friend. We had a 1:30 reservation, and even towards the end of service, the food was on point and plentiful. Kudos to chef Scott for having eggs Benedict that were perfect at that time of the day, for salmon that wasn't soggy and not dried out, your skills are evident, your flavors on point! Never disappointed.

1  Thank Jean L
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I had the best omelette by Chef Curtis served by Stephanie S. Most pleasant experience all around. I had the spinach mushroom Monterrey Jack cheese omelette with a side order of Avocado. The ice tea was perfectly brewed and not too strong or weak. The orange juice was pricey but appeared to be freshly squeezed due to the residue of pulp resting in the bottom of my glass when emptied. I ate every bit of my omelette. The consistency of the eggs was so light and fluffy. This was without a doubt the best omelette I've had in 50 years of life. It cost a bit, but was well worth the price for the quality and the memory I will have of such good food and service. Stephanie was so friendly and attentive. She made the whole experience delightful, especially when she spotted Curtis and asked him to step over and receive my compliments in person. This is what vacations are all about. Trust me, I'm very hard to please. Thanks again Curtis and Stephanie for a very delightful experience....Deb.

1  Thank lanthony2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018

While enjoying a day trip for my wife's birthday celebration, we chose the Shilo expecting an ability to accommodate necessary dietary restrictions and a fine dining experience for dinner. We struggled "mightily" to find options that included adequate protein and carb alternatives. We literally almost left. But, due to our server Erika's pleasant, authentic, and profession concern for us, we chose to stay. It was a challenge, but Erika went above and beyond to help my wife get something she could enjoy. With that said, I will say the restaurant otherwise provided an aesthetically pleasing environment, an attentive staff and a nice menu. We had to compromise a bit, but we did enjoy our visit.

2  Thank GpaDonny
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The banquete tema, specialty the banquete captan Cheryl were offer an amazona service. always taking cares of every part of the event, since the morning until the dinner.

1  Thank altadaly