“Great Mexican Food”

Los IV Hermanos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Can eat almost anything here and it's very good. The service is friendly and helpful for people with special needs. I especially like the taqiitas. Anything with their shredded beef is delicious. There aren't a lot of restaurants in Ocean Shores but this one is a great go-to every time. I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We came in on a Monday evening and they were pretty busy. We were greeted promptly and seated. They seemed clean and the chips and salsa were fresh and yummy. My husband and I both ordered a couple tacos. The shells were crisp and packed full of meat and veggies. I really enjoyed my food and will be back again!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to go try Mexican food on our last trip to Ocean Shores. We want to Los IV Hermanos and we're really glad, the atmosphere was comfortable and pleasing. The tamales is very good, so was the enchilada. My wife had theCarne Asada and it was tender and juicy. Will definitely go back when we return to Ocean Shores.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I tried this Mexican place quite late on a Sunday. After the standard chips and dip (quite hot) and a little salad, I ordered a Pacifico and a combo of one tamal, one enchilada (both chicken) and one chile relleno. The tamal wasn't stodgy and the enchilada well filled with a good sauce. They were a tiny bit bland. The chile relleno was really good. A good overall dining experience in a lively place with welcoming and competent staff. Reasonable price too (around $20).

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Went with friends and pleasanty surprised at quality of the food and service here.
Very much a family place were one can feel welcomed and I am from AZ so I could put this place right up there with any place there...!
Give this place top points!