“Just Average --”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Took a group of 11, all ages, and was told the latest we could be seated was 5 because they had a group of 12 coming at 6. The place was not overcrowded at 5 OR at 6. I think the problem was that they didn't have enough servers to handle two big groups. First impression was a little bit dated decor, but I'm ok with some of that. Second impression came from the front of the menu that stated they were sorry that they HAD to pay their servers more because of the law with a minimum wage workers and they would be passing the cost along to consumers and how sorry they were. Really put me off. Not a great selling point. Keep it to yourself if you don't like paying a living wage.
My sirloin was just average in tenderness, but overly seasoned. The baked potato that came with it was quite small. My husband had red snapper and thought it was good. Service was slow. There have to be better places in Ocean Shores.

1  Thank James C. C

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We walked down from hotel after reading reviews, restaurant was much larger than I thought looking from out side.
I had the Yankee pot roast, with vegetables and my wife had the The Steelhead with steamed veggies and baked potatoe.
Both meals very filling I just managed to eat mine but my wife could finish hers.
If we had been earlier we could have had the seniors menus which I think are smaller serving’s.
Staff were great our server Theresa not only informed us about the meals she also entertained us as well.
I would have no problem recommending this restaurant to any one.
Pricing was reasonable less than $45 for both of us with soft drinks and glass of wine, this also included tax.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Great prime rib. Not so great Reuben. One of the pricier places in town. The service is great when restaurant isn't full but spotty when busy. Only go occasionally.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

It is very family oriented and the waitstaff is extremely friendly. We requested that they split a couple of our meals and they did so with a smile and didn't charge for that additional service.

2  Thank Judy D
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My girlfriend had a really good Cioppino (Italian tomato and seafood stew). She tried it again at Mike's Seafood and it wasn't as good there. My fried seafood was alright, but not great. Inside decor is reminiscent of a diner. They were busy, so service was slow.