“Good breakfast, good service”

Homeport Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2018

My sister and her husband like to go here for breakfast so we tried it -- they were right! The atmosphere is very "beachy" and the server was very friendly.

I got the shrimp omelette and it was quite tasty. My wife got eggs and sausage with a side of French Toast. She gave me most of her sausage and I loved it! She liked the French Toast as well.

We were there toward the end of breakfast but they still treated us like we were important customers. We would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had the best Breakfast Even know the place was packed and there was a little wait to get a table the service was great and the food was wonderful will go back for sure

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not often you can find a steakhouse that can equally prepare a well done steak and a medium rare steak. Both steaks were seasoned and cooked to perfection, still juicy with an excellent char. Save room for dessert, they have a nice selection. Marionberry cobble heated a la mode is recommended.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I got served 3 tiny 2 inch spring rolls after ordering "3 large handmade egg rolls for $10". I questioned this as not what the menu said, and the manager told me "This is Ocean Shores, not Seattle." I said no one in Seattle would try to pass those off as large. She told me to leave. I did so gladly. Go to Galway Bay accross the street.

1  Thank ChefTonito
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible place to eat!! Well overpriced and lousy service!!
If you like a good steak and lobster dinner cooked right, RUN away from this establishment!! Our steak was ordered medium. What we got was a dry, well done, very gamey tasting piece of meat marbled with plenty of fat!! The lobsters also tasted old, and it was seriously like chewing on a piece of rubber!! As for the service, my husband had to literally get up and go to the kitchen to request a coffee refill!! The waitresses excuse? Sorry, they're keeping me way to busy here in the kitchen and I couldn't get away!! All that for $130, and that was with a $12 discount after we complained about the terrible food and service!!