The Lyle Hotel(Lyle)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$221
US$190
US$219
Hampton.com
Hood River Hotel(Hood River)
US$219
US$201
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$124
US$186
US$164
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$299
US$191
Priceline
US$249
Hotels.com
Westcliff Lodge(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$144
Ponderosa Motel(Goldendale)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Orbitz.com
All reviewscross country skiingprepare mealsother guestswell stocked kitchengreat roomhiking trailsflying lfire pitpuzzlesunplugpropertyaccommodationsfireplaceprivacy
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Mt. Adams Lodge is a great place to stay. The cabins are nice and well put together. Julee and her staff are very nice and helpful. My family and I have been going there for many years, and I would definitely recommend this place!

Room Tip: The log cabin is our favorite.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The flying L Ranch was bought for investment purpose only, the local people of Glenwood have never cared for any of the owners of the lodge except maybe way back when it was first built but not even sure then. The ranch is rustic but does have its finer points, I've been going up there periodically for years but with the new owners there just into it for the buck. Probably just bring my tent next time and camp out in the woods.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We loved our stay. It is remote, rustic and gorgous views. It offers snow shoeing and cross country skiing in winter and choice of cabins or lodge rooms. In the warmer weather there is hiking and a fun 18 hole disk golf.
Wifi is spoty and it is very old. We love getting away from the hussel of city life.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017

The pictures online don't really show the reality of this place. I booked the Log Cabin as a surprise birthday present for my husband. I usually look closer at reviews but this time I didn't and we paid the price! When we first got there I knew it would be rustic, but when I think of rustic I was thinking things like, old furniture, old counters, maybe stains even on the floors, just normal rustic things. Well, when we first walked in it looked just like I thought it would, it looked like a cute log cabin. So after we got our things inside we decided to go for a walk around the property, they have two grills outside for guests to grill, which I thought was a nice idea, well my husband open the grill to see if it was clean and there was some sort of animal laid out on it like it was cooked, it was kind of dark, so we couldn't see it clearly, I asked my husband what it was and he says,"I'm not sure but it has paws!! Gross!! Ok well we go back to the cabin and I started to unpack our clothes and open the drawers and there is mouse poop in just about every drawer. Ok, I'm still at this point trying to still think I can get through this, so I hang our clothes in the closet and leave everything else in our suitcase. Later that night there was a loud scratching noise that woke us up a couple of times in the night, we never could see the animal but it sounded just like a raccoon trying to scratch right through the kitchen floor, very loud. The next morning I went to have some toast, oh there's some more mouse poop under the toaster! So we sit down at the dining table to just try to relax and do some puzzles, after all that was why we came there, for relaxation. There was the sound again, it was so loud you couldn't even concentrate, so my husband goes over to where the sound is coming from and jumps up and down on the floor thinking it would scare whatever was under there, well that didn't work, it just kept scratching at the floor!! When my husband went outside he looked all around and every vent under the cabin was broke out except one, so we're sure there was animals under there. Well since we couldn't even have any peace and quiet that was it, we were out of there! We felt like we should've gotten all of our money back but we only got $160 out of our $300 that we paid. This place could've been a great place if just taken care of, so sad. Oh yes, I forgot something, as we were packing up I noticed that my clothes that were hanging on the bottom rung were touching the floor where I found at least fifty more mouse droppings, ironically right in front of the vacuum cleaner, LOL!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beach231984
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Overall, this place is just so-so. We went for a wedding and the bride and groom booked the entire place, all rooms and all cabins. We had the Log Cabin. When you first walk up to it is seems okay, upon entry it is a different story. The place had clearly not been cleaned, food scraps on the table, piles of magazines and books unorganized and stains throughout on all carpets and tile. The bathroom was disgusting, paint peeling and mold. We were there less that an hour and the shower curtain, that was held up by duct tape fell to the floor. The feeling dan didn't work, no AC and it was 100 degrees out.

When I went to let the owner Julie know about the issue with the shower curtain she was not there so I called the phone number at the desk phone you are supposed to call. Julie answered and said that "the guests before be broke it but the duct tape seems to hold just fine". I then told her that it had fallen and I was instructed to go to the tool closet, find some duct tape and repair it myself and that the ceiling fan doesn't work. Also, The cabin smelled pretty bad.

The next day my wife was heading into town and and asked if there was a place she could pick up a shower rod as she would like to take a shower today. This turned into a whole thing with Julie and somehow my wife became the bad persons here. About an hour later a non to happy man Jim I believe, came in and replaced the shower curtain rod. So somehow they did have the necessary things on site to repair, just not until the next day after we mentioned it again. Whatever...

In the end, the people that run this place are rude and should most likely get out of the hospitality business. They seem to be pretty miserable doing what they do. Sad really, wouldn't take much to fix this property up, but sadly I don't think this will happen. Can not recommend this place

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family