All reviews ground floor room coffee machine hard boiled eggs sausage front office staying at this hotel yogurt one night stay would stay again home away from home an older hotel fridge and microwave nice stay chris printer seattle furniture
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel ever! Room so dirty we get a less dirty room, no people or pet stains in second room, but mouse droppings in the kitchenette. No bedding for second bed and took several hours to get bedding and staff was talking about how we had to switch rooms just because the vouch was wet and dirty. They need new management and cleaning people. If this is Quality inn we will never stay at another one!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ramesh R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very sorry that there were issues with your stay. Please know we will be looking into it and taking corrective measures. Guest satifation is of highest importance to us. I hope you will give us a second chance to show you how important you are to us.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Check in was so fast and friendly. The staff was super helpful on things to do and where to eat. Right across the street good food, drinks and live music wow! The room was comfy and very clean. Checked in at night and didn’t see the great view till morning. What a pleasant surprise. So nice to have coffee and just release before going down to their hot breakfast. What a great surprise the entire stay was great. Thank you Quality Inn staff

Room tip: Get a room with a view You can thank me later
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Bremerton and your feedback. I will be sharing your feedback with staff.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

We have stayed at Quality Inns many times through the years. This hotel was NOT even close to the standard expected from this chain. I will start with check-in. As I was checking in I wanted to confirm that we had a room with a kitchen, desk clerk said "I guess. You are in the section that has them." OK, she is just a part time clerk, but shouldn't something on her screen say that, or shouldn't she know the place she works? We get to the room and it is VERY run down. Nice little outside deck needs a paint job, badly. Couch was very, very old with flat (kinda useless) cushions.
Bathroom had a repair to the ceiling that wasn't finished and looked like sheet rock was maybe starting to mold. Toilet seat was cracked. Shower curtain rod was not fully attached to the wall which made it droop and therefore not stay closed. Possible mold in the overflow drain in the sink. Baseboard heater paint rusting and chipping.
The mattress on the king (queen was used by our 4yo granddaughter) dipped in the center pretty drastically.
TV was pretty much pure static. When hubby went down to get ice (only available in the first of 4 buildings) he mentioned the TV to the clerk. She asked if we wanted to move (no, we were already cooking). Then said she could do nothing, we should mention it to the manager in the morning. (To what end? We were only staying the one night)
The icing on the cake was in the kitchen. I was making cookies with my gd for her to surprise her Mom (the reason we had to have a kitchen). I threw away some trash and it didn't want to stay in the bag. I thought maybe the plastic bag wasn't opened. No, it was FULL. Looked like all the trash from the previous room cleaning.
Yes this is a very inexpensive motel. But there is a certain standard that I expect from the Choice Hotels chain and it was not there at all with this hotel.

Room tip: Our room was poorly maintained, don't know if others are better.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank butterflybear
Jay P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The photos on the web look nothing like the actual room. First, the bedspreads were stained. It should have been another red flag when they told me that the A/C was noisy. It sounded like an airplane motor about to explode. It was so loud that even with my husband yelling, I could not hear him. When I called the office, they said the maintenance guy had not returned their calls (multiple calls). Finally after I called booking.com, to tell them that we would not stay there, the hotel informed them that they needed a part. This was on a Saturday and I am sure it would not have arrived before Monday. This place also advertised kitchenette. There were plates in a garbage bag under the microwave. There were what appeared to be homeless people hanging out in the parking lot. Even though they have a no pet policy, I saw someone with 2 hugely dogs that would have been impossible to miss. There signs stating to not back into parking spots because the fumes would enter through the A/C. There was no sounded deadening between the rooms. This location has not been updated in years. I would never recommend this location to anyone ever.

Room tip: Book elsewhere
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jody717
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This had great proximity to the Bremerton ferry to Seattle. It was also way cheaper than staying in Seattle! Breakfast is average: waffles, toast, pastries, sausage, eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, and hard-boiled eggs. The eggs ran out around 7:45am though, and were not refilled which was disappointing since the hotel was fully booked and breakfast was supposed to be open until 9:00am. Rooms have been partially updated, as in the bathroom in the kitchen areas being updated- but not the carpet which probably could have used a replacing as well. Eight minute drive to the Bremerton ferry terminal.

Date of stay: August 2018