All reviews cookies oysters private balcony continental breakfast beautiful view bagels floor to ceiling fresh fruit nice pool cinder block glass glasses bit dated cold cereal no elevator chain hotels rooms face family pancake house
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We have stayed at this hotel at least three times and plan to continue to stay there whenever we are in Bremerton. It is one of the few hotels where I can get a good night's sleep. I sleep hot and with most beds, the mattresses are heat sinks. The beds at the Flagship Inn are different, perhaps because they are not as deep. Whatever, the reason, I do not wake up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat.

The room in which we stayed this last time and our first time has a wonderful bathroom area. The bathroom is compartmentalized with one room having the tub, toilet, and sink--with plenty of room to spread your toiletries--while outside that room is a second sink, making it possible for two people to clean up at the same time. The tub is larger than the usual hotel tub and a rubberized mat is included which is useful if you are concerned about slipping. The sink counters are lower than those in most hotels which for me, being under 5', is wonderful.

As others have mentioned, the view of the bay is wonderful and the staff have always been very friendly. I even enjoy the wall of mirrors--makes it much easier to put eyedrops in my short-sighted eyes.

I have always found the hotel quiet in the evening.Even though there is a busy road in the front, the rooms face the bay so there is no road noise.

I did not use the swiiming pool or the exercise room; we usually do not get there early enough for that but if we ever do, I plan to use the exercise room.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

When Checking out late we were toldwe had to get out not u have to leave...... get out then when we were ready the so call manager came up to the door n knock n I and see n when I open I before I can tell him we done he gonna say y'all getting out now push the door open and shovel me so I slam him against the wall n my wife whose was with my child had to calm me down, then he gose and lied n say there were custom was waiting to check in , it was 1:00 and I was loading my car with our bags that's in front of the hotel lobby so there was no one there. The two house cleaning ladies was also disrespectful telling us we wasting there time please don't stay you are better off staying at the hotel in Silverdale at least they will give the option to charger you a late checkout fee vs trying to put physically put you out....here a picture of the guy looking ashamed of himself and you really should be

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2018

This motel runs like clockwork, is spotlessly clean and provides everything you need at a very reasonable rate indeed. A warm welcome with cookies was the start of an overnight stay that grew into four days because we did not want to leave. The view from the room was amazing, the internet was strong, the towels soft and the bed comfortable. Breakfast included fresh fruit and pastries and we had helpful advice on local walks etc.
It is unpretentious and simple but one of the best run places we have encountered on a long road trip.

Room tip: All rooms have a lovely water view.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay here traveling between Mount Ranier and Olympic. You might be skeptical from the outside but trust the reviews. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was OK but basic, but I give the motel the highest rating because of the helpful staff, the bargain price, tasty cookies and fruit available all the time, and most especially, the view of Oyster Bay from the balcony of our room. It was beautiful.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

This is a an older motel but I've stayed in a lot of places, including $350.00 a night balcony over-the-water hotels and this place is exceptional for what you pay for. The employees were very nice and professional, there are folks cleaning the grounds from sunup, rooms are very clean, windows on the balcony (full walll of windows) were so clean they looked brand new. Bed was soft, the carpet is older, new digital TV, small refrigerator and microwave. Normal hotel in-room amenities except for room service. The view out the balcony is serene, beautiful and worth more than they charge here. You can tell the employees here care about this place. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm here. Wireless was fine; didn't notice any issues with it. Cookies in the lobby and coffee all the time, small cold breakfast in the lobby (didn't partake, other plans). Stayed three nights.

Room tip: 2nd and 3rd Floors are gorgeous
Date of stay: August 2018