“Stumbling on a delicious surprise!”
Review of Crystal Creek Cafe

Crystal Creek Cafe
Ranked #1 of 201 Restaurants in Bothell
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Fantastic service and delicious food in a cute-on-the-inside diner. We wandered down from our hotel and were delighted to find this wonderful local diner. Our server Sarah was very friendly and even offered travel advice (Plane Ears!) for our young son. The food came out quick complete with free refills on crinkle fries. It filled up quickly but retained the perfect diner Northwest vibe. We're looking forward to our next Bothell visit and brunch at Crystal Creek Cafe!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The fact that on a Snow Day, you can get breakfast with the kids and a Bloody Mary - made for a great morning. Great Service and the food is All American. You will leave satisfied and happy, casual interior and comfortable surroundings.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love the Crystal Creek Cafe. It’s been our favorite place for years. Great food and friendly service!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

As large as this cafe is, it is frequently very busy. They have good food and a broad menu. It's comfortable and the service is good. I think their food is good and not great, probably because of the popularity -- they have the challenge of serving a lot of people at any given time. On our last visit we arrived around noon. I had a turkey melt, my wife and her brother had the Popeye omelette (spinach) and Mom had the crepes with strawberries. The sandwich and omelettes were good and the crepes were great. In the future I think we'll try to target off-peak times.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great place to eat any time of the day. I've never been disappointed in the quality of the food. Servers are efficient and pleasant. I would recommend Crystal Creek to all my friends.

Been to Crystal Creek Cafe? Share your experiences!