“Wild Whisper Cafe and Bistro”

Bellingham Public Market
Ranked #50 of 89 things to do in Bellingham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food. Limited number of sandwiches and one soup. But what excellent fare. Black Bean soup served with sour cream and slice of avocado was well presented, tasty and filling.
Tuna sandwich on organic white bread with rosemary was superb. Stuffed full of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots, etc
This ‘fast food’ is a winner.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This facility is upgrading some of their HVAC equipment. Looks like they're stepping it up a notch and using a new high-tech system that will bring the IAQ to new heights.

1  Thank Vi S
Reviewed 13 November 2015

My husband likes to come by there if we are in Bellingham driving from Vancouver B.C for his Golden Seal supply so this time I went in with him and I was very pleased to find a place like a whole foods or trader joes only for me and my taste better. They have great coffee and beautifully displayed organic foods. It's spacious with all the departments you'd expect. I would have really loaded up if we were staying a while or going back home to Canada but we were just driving through to attend an event so I didn't get much this time but for sure, for sure, for sure next time.

2  Thank Joanitaylor