“Convienent Location Off 123”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #191 of 321 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Food and service is very good. Friendly staff. Tables are not always cleaned off during peak times and floors are sometimes very greasy.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I have to say I have never had a bad experience here, but I have to agree with most reviewers and say this place is "Average"...as a matter of fact, it's the most average place I've been. The place isn't spotlessly clean, the parking lot had some trash in it and the glass on the doors was all smudged up, it seemed all the important areas were clean and well kept. The food was hot and pretty quick as there was no line on this Friday evening. The employees said "Hello" and "have a good day" and all that, but you could tell they didn't really want to be there(I don't blame them)
This KFC is located right of the highway and never really busy so it's worth stopping by.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped here a couple times on/off the 95 run. It's been consistently the most greasy KFC experience ever. You expect KFC not to be too healthy, but this food was just nauseating.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Better selection then the one by my home, good fast service and I don't have to worry about waiting because they are short handed like the one in my neighborhood!

I live in Williamstown and you can hear people complaining about not finding work and KFC had only TWO PEOPLE on a saturday! WTH??!!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Typical KFC restaurant. It is not the best one I have visited, but it is convenient. Chicken was dry and not the best I have had.