“Great inexpensive food!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The food here is really good and reasonably priced. We always receive good service with a smile. Besides the pizza, try their salads and sandwiches. They’re soooo good!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Stopped for lunch with a toddler. The pizza was really good and the service was excellent. Kids have their own menu with crayons. Our server was Sammy P and she was so friendly to us and the toddler.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Better than your fast-food Pizza. 10 inch "THIN" crust pepperoni. Including us, we noticed everyone folding the THIN slice of pizza. Shy on the topping(s) all for $9.95 before tax.
It is the thinnest pizza we've ever seen in our travels all over the world. Nice people and fast service.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I frequent this place primarily because they offer a vegan pizza option for my son. However, the service here is superb! The food is always delivered hot and tasty. Always a fun family dinner at Brixx!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We NEEDED a good pizza in the Quantico area after driving 1000 miles that day. Price was no obstacle today, so we ordered for takeout. Hawaiian was good but nothing to come back for. My 4x4 was great quatro-formaggio x quatro-meat and the meat was the star. My recommendation is to find a slightly more standout cheese to meld with that outstanding smoked sausage and spicy pepperoni...
Last bit of positive feedback... It's not a pizza without palatable sauce. I believe a good red sauce is key but I'll concede to the alternates because it's all so great. So you lost a star/circle for lack of tomatoes in a pizza. I would call this a nice flatbread. Hell, maybe it was in there but I ate it too fast... We had been up since 3am.
Will return when we are back in the area!

Date of visit: April 2018