“Food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 703-491-0390
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

They catered a party for my family. Mac n cheese, coleslaw, n barbecue was delicious. The chicken was over cooked and dry. Collard greens won’t bad. Baked beans were bland.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I found this place to have a very enjoyable atmosphere..most of all, the food was excellent...I will be back!!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I dined here two weeks ago before it warmed up in Virginia and I found my seat to be cold. The waiter quickly reseated us I
in an area near the live entertainment. We were pleasantly surprised. We were unaware that live entertainment was even available. The food was delicious. I recommend the baby back ribs. A full rack was way too much for us so we had plenty to take home and have for dinner the next day too. We splurged and had the raspberry lemonade which was very good.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Another local chain we hadn't been to in several years. The food was good, not exceptional, but filling and had a good bbq flavor. We had to wait for our server after being seated...wasn't sure if he knew we were there. Then he rushed us through ordering and I had to ask for refills on drinks every time. He seemed to have plenty of time for one of his other tables where he stood and chatted for a length of time.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

5 members of our family ages 6 to 72 were all very happy with our meals. The crispy chicken salad was my favorite