“Great Homemade Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been going to SOTB for many, many years and the food is always delicious! One of the few places you can still make special requests and get your food customized to your liking. Definitely fresh, not frozen and ALWAYS great! Not all the bells and whistles of some of the franchised Mexican places but boy is it good!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

The food was not good. Their best dish is their very creamy refried beans, but the rest of it was junk. Their prices are reasonable, But quality of food poor, which is too bad, they have adorable menus and the potential for being popular, My waitress spent every free second she had on her cell phone, forcing me repeatedly to wave my arms in the air, trying to get her attention, every time I needed something. This is was not a pleasant dining experience - I will NEVER go back.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

In my opinion, authentic Mexican fare--not a chain, a family run business. Very tasty, great place for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed December 18, 2017

It's really El Salvadoran with Mexican dishes and large margaritas, which seem to be the real draw here as we looked around the room and saw every table drinking one. Better off at Plaza Azteca.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Had not tried this Mexican restaurant before. DH had the chicken fajitas, and I had a combo. Fajitas were very good but the combo was just ok. The sauce on the tortillas was very plain with not much taste. The bean and cheese dip served at the beginning with the chips was a nice touch. The salsa was ok but not as good as some I have had.

Service was very good. Not my favorite in Williamsburg but still a good choice.