“We Love movie Tavern”
Review of Movie Tavern

Movie Tavern
Ranked #3 of 19 Fun & Games in Williamsburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great experience. The food, service and movie were all very good. They serve a full menu of American style food plus typical movie theater fare. Seats are comfortable. Get your tickets early, seating is limited compared to a regular movie theater.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"refill"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to an 11:00 showing of a family movie during a week day. We arrived at about 10:30 just as they were opening for the day. The lady who did our ticket sale was very friendly and helpful. She helped us pick out our seats as we had never been. We proceeded into the theater where the usher explained how the process worked. We ordered at about 10:45 and had our food just after 11:00. I had the grilled cheese and tomato soup which was delicious. The theater was empty except for us. At one point an usher came in and asked if it was too loud. I was grateful that someone took the initiative to ask as it was a bit louder than it needed to be. I was very pleased with the experience and will definitely go back again.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time. Prices are fair for the movie. The food was good but I think the prices are a little high. Good for a date night. Too expensive for every weekend. Place was clean. Plenty of selections. Service was excellent.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Our seats were right next to the area the wait staff use to serve and clear food, which was noisy and distracting. Fortunately, once the movie got going, it quieted down somewhat. I had sliders and my husband had a pizza, and both were fine but not fabulous. The seats are comfortable, and it's nice to be able to push a button and order refills or desserts. I ordered the churros, which were definitely not cooked all the way through and still doughy in the center.