Simply perfect secluded resort for those travelers who want to get off the beaten path. Diving, jet skiing, snorkeling, hiking, monkeys, fresh mango, awesome staff - what else could you want? We didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sangat Island Dive Resort is also a nature preserve with a 300m long white sand beach, native style accomodations, a diving facility with instructors and dive boats. Visitors can dive a number of nearby ship wrecks; Several Japanese warships and merchant vessels were sunk in Coron bay very close to Sangat Island during World War II. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Sangat Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sangat Island Reserve Palawan
- Sangat Island Reserve Hotel Palawan