We returned here again with more friends from the US, primarily to enjoy the magnificent waters, and while the diving, snorkeling and excursions were as nice as we remembered from the past, we concluded that the greatest assets here are the people who treated us like family and made our stay so memorable. The food was truly outstanding, the diving and water activities varied and very professional and every interaction with the people was like being at home. We got lots of hugs when we left and have promised to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sangat Island Dive Resort is also a nature preserve with a 300m long white sand beach, native style accomodations, a diving facility with instructors and dive boats. Visitors can dive a number of nearby ship wrecks; Several Japanese warships and merchant vessels were sunk in Coron bay very close to Sangat Island during World War II. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sangat Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sangat Island Reserve Palawan
- Sangat Island Reserve Hotel Palawan