Sangat Island Dive Resort
US$38
US$34
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewsprivate beachno hot waterjet skigreat divingsolar powerthere is no air conditioningthe reefsfresh fishrent a kayakthe cottagesbuffet styleslice of paradisewwii wrecksmosquito nettingrainy seasonmarine lifeamazing location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Was a great way to finish our trip to beautiful Palawan. Everyone was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. They could not do enough to ensure we were well looked after. My brother loved the ship wreck diving, I loved the snorkelling and relaxing on our own private beach. Would thoroughly recommend. Thanks everyone!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2017

This is Paradise beautiful island Stayed for 20 days the staff is very friendly and nice. from the bar vanessa, gladys, marife, the beach water is gorgeous. unforgetable experience here sangat island. i will comeback someday.
i miss the place so much and the cool people working here. snorkeling site was amazing and the island tour was beautiful , the view from is really stunning, the boatman Anga and francis is the best! what else to say fun relax good for vacation.

Room Tip: front villa is the best!
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

By the first day all the staff greets you by name as you go about your daily routine and by the end it is hard to leave because in addition to having settled in one of the most beautiful places, you feel like you are leaving family behind. Diving is terrific with wonderful instructors that personally care that you have a great experience. Reef and WWII wrecks all within a very short boat ride from the resort dock. Relatively easy boat ride to get to Coron. Definitely recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this beautiful island for 6 nights and had a really great stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The cabanas are very nice and we had a beautiful view over the ocean. The wreck diving was amazing.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank miringu
Reviewed February 5, 2017

I stayed in a beach chalet for 10 nights. There is nothing I can complain about!

No wifi or cell phone connection was great as I was seeking total relaxation.
The staff was great! Food great with a great variety. If you needed anything else they would prepare it.
I was there for diving and must say that the dive crew made everything to give me maximum value for money. You will not experience great fish and visibility, but remember this is a perfect dive spot for wrecks.
The wrecks where in close distance from the resort which was very convenient!

If I write more positive things no one will believe me, so I end this review like this:

I will be back and I miss you all!

Room Tip: I can recommend the beach Chalets