This is Paradise beautiful island Stayed for 20 days the staff is very friendly and nice. from the bar vanessa, gladys, marife, the beach water is gorgeous. unforgetable experience here sangat island. i will comeback someday.
i miss the place so much and the cool people working here. snorkeling site was amazing and the island tour was beautiful , the view from is really stunning, the boatman Anga and francis is the best! what else to say fun relax good for vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sangat Island Dive Resort is also a nature preserve with a 300m long white sand beach, native style accomodations, a diving facility with instructors and dive boats. Visitors can dive a number of nearby ship wrecks; Several Japanese warships and merchant vessels were sunk in Coron bay very close to Sangat Island during World War II. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Expedia so you can book your Sangat Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sangat Island Reserve Palawan
- Sangat Island Reserve Hotel Palawan