By the first day all the staff greets you by name as you go about your daily routine and by the end it is hard to leave because in addition to having settled in one of the most beautiful places, you feel like you are leaving family behind. Diving is terrific with wonderful instructors that personally care that you have a great experience. Reef and WWII wrecks all within a very short boat ride from the resort dock. Relatively easy boat ride to get to Coron. Definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sangat Island Dive Resort is also a nature preserve with a 300m long white sand beach, native style accomodations, a diving facility with instructors and dive boats. Visitors can dive a number of nearby ship wrecks; Several Japanese warships and merchant vessels were sunk in Coron bay very close to Sangat Island during World War II. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sangat Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sangat Island Reserve Palawan
- Sangat Island Reserve Hotel Palawan