I stayed in a beach chalet for 10 nights. There is nothing I can complain about!
No wifi or cell phone connection was great as I was seeking total relaxation.
The staff was great! Food great with a great variety. If you needed anything else they would prepare it.
I was there for diving and must say that the dive crew made everything to give me maximum value for money. You will not experience great fish and visibility, but remember this is a perfect dive spot for wrecks.
The wrecks where in close distance from the resort which was very convenient!
If I write more positive things no one will believe me, so I end this review like this:
I will be back and I miss you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sangat Island Dive Resort is also a nature preserve with a 300m long white sand beach, native style accomodations, a diving facility with instructors and dive boats. Visitors can dive a number of nearby ship wrecks; Several Japanese warships and merchant vessels were sunk in Coron bay very close to Sangat Island during World War II. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Sangat Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sangat Island Reserve Palawan
- Sangat Island Reserve Hotel Palawan