This is an idyllic and authentic paradise near Coron reachable by boat with the kind and friendly staff of the resort. It offers few bungalows all facing the sea, basic with the necessary comfort required by each guest. No hot water inside but unnecessary due to the warm and pleasant tropical temperature. Meals are very delicious, all fresh ingredients and excellent local cookers. Water and coffee are always available. If lucky, some monkeys and monitor lizards can be met on the Island..The reef in front of the beach is gorgeous, needs just to swim and overcome some sea alga but then corals colour and fishes are great! A funny and a little bit challenging walk can be done with a local guide to climb on the top of the hill and enjoy a wonderful view of the bay. The diving staff is very friendly, professional and nice and dives offered are worth to be experienced. What else to say..relax, beauty and dive for fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sangat Island Dive Resort is also a nature preserve with a 300m long white sand beach, native style accomodations, a diving facility with instructors and dive boats. Visitors can dive a number of nearby ship wrecks; Several Japanese warships and merchant vessels were sunk in Coron bay very close to Sangat Island during World War II. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sangat Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sangat Island Reserve Palawan
- Sangat Island Reserve Hotel Palawan