Barclay Towers Resort Hotel
US$195
US$169
GardenInn.com
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
ComfortInn
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
Very Good 4/5
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$145
Hotels.com
US$206
US$189
Great 4.5/5
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$187
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
Very Good 4/5
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$116
Very Good 4/5
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$146
US$125
Good 3.5/5
1,135 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastacross the streetliving roomhot tubfull kitchennice place to staysmall balconyfront desk staffindoor pooloff seasonocean viewking bedfamily vacationboard walkthe room was nicebeach frontarchie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our room! The hotel had so many amenities including breakfast, heated indoor pool, and fitness center. Staff were very accommodating too! The bed was comfortable and we couldn’t believe the space we had in our suite. Will definitely book again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the 'Awesome 5-bubble' review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First time in VA. This place is gorgeous. Rooms were spacious, we had 2 adults and 2 12 year old girls and had plenty of room. Private balcony is small but nice right over the ocean. Would definitely come back again when it’s warmer.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for a great '5-bubble' review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Felt amazing from the moment we came in. Great, friendly, attentive staff. Room was comfortable and stocked for what we needed. Great views! The pool and the hot tub made the cooler days easier, and made bed time quicker. Can't wait to return!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Virginia Beach and Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and your business! Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Barclay Towers in Virginia Beach. We were pleased with every aspect. It seems like it might be an older resort but it was immaculate, right on the beach, and everybody that worked there went over and above to be helpful

Room Tip: king suite
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Virginia Beach and Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your 'wonderful '5-bubble' review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found fake eyelashes in the bathroom, mouse droppings and crumbs in the sofa bed, and someone's pubic hair in the king bed.Bathroom lacked toilet paper and shampoo.Night desk lady seemed bothered when I requested clean sheets at 11pm and again when I requested sheets again because I did not get what I needed.The second time they brought the wrong sheets and I just dealt with it. Did get a $25 credit when checking out, but when I was explaining the situation to front desk clerk when checking out, she told me I didn't need to tell her everything .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate hearing what we are doing well, and also where we need improvement. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. It is disappointing that you were not more completely satisfied with this visit. Please accept my apologies.