US$168
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$383
US$349
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
EconoLodge
US$520
US$399
  • Pool
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$530
US$375
US$469
US$429
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$138
HolidayInn.com
Ocean Suites(Virginia Beach)
US$261
The Oceanfront Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$204
1,224 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastacross the streetliving roomhot tubhard boiled eggsfull kitchensmall balconynice place to stayindoor pooloff seasonfront desk staffocean viewking bedfamily vacationboard walkthe room was niceyogurt
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We really enjoyed our room! The hotel had so many amenities including breakfast, heated indoor pool, and fitness center. Staff were very accommodating too! The bed was comfortable and we couldn’t believe the space we had in our suite. Will definitely book again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks for the 'Awesome 5-bubble' review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time in VA. This place is gorgeous. Rooms were spacious, we had 2 adults and 2 12 year old girls and had plenty of room. Private balcony is small but nice right over the ocean. Would definitely come back again when it’s warmer.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for a great '5-bubble' review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Felt amazing from the moment we came in. Great, friendly, attentive staff. Room was comfortable and stocked for what we needed. Great views! The pool and the hot tub made the cooler days easier, and made bed time quicker. Can't wait to return!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Virginia Beach and Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and your business! Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed at the Barclay Towers in Virginia Beach. We were pleased with every aspect. It seems like it might be an older resort but it was immaculate, right on the beach, and everybody that worked there went over and above to be helpful

Room Tip: king suite
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Virginia Beach and Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your 'wonderful '5-bubble' review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Found fake eyelashes in the bathroom, mouse droppings and crumbs in the sofa bed, and someone's pubic hair in the king bed.Bathroom lacked toilet paper and shampoo.Night desk lady seemed bothered when I requested clean sheets at 11pm and again when I requested sheets again because I did not get what I needed.The second time they brought the wrong sheets and I just dealt with it. Did get a $25 credit when checking out, but when I was explaining the situation to front desk clerk when checking out, she told me I didn't need to tell her everything .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate hearing what we are doing well, and also where we need improvement. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. It is disappointing that you were not more completely satisfied with this visit. Please accept my apologies.