“very nice service”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i realize this is only fast food, so I don't expect much...but I have to commend the staff. They was so sweet, happy, smiley "thank you ma'm" "yes, sugar" I felt very welcome and appreciated...love it! Thank you Mc D's!!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Food is very expensive at this location. We ordered two big breakfast with hotcakes, two large coffees, two large orange juices. The total came to almost $28. We have never spent that kind of money out of McDonald’s for that amount of food. The employee said the cars are a little more because of The area. We could have gone to a much better restaurant, sit inside, pay the tip. And come out with money left in our pockets from the $28. Also, they were giving only one egg with the big breakfast. Before the pandemic they were giving two eggs with the big breakfast. We will not eat there again for those type costs. Also the front door was locked and they only allowed drive through participation.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2020

In search of a decent, quick iced coffee very early in the a.m. McDonald's was right down the street, so pulled in to the window. Sign said they did not open until 7:00 a.m., and this was 6:30 a.m., but someone inside asked if I need help, and I told her what I was in search of, and she said "no problem" and made and sold me one right away. Now that's service...thank you!!!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 16 March 2020

First visit was typical McDs. Second time burger was cold and buns stale. Could treat customers like they need them.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Yes I was on vacation with my boyfriend and his family,we both had terrible experiences. The girl standing at the register didn't give any greeting what so ever,never smiled at the guests, told the lady what we wanted exactly on one sandwich she took the order but never put the correct sauce on the sandwich, had to tell her to put the correct sauce on she had an attitude. The lobby was filthy, no napkins in the dispenser, employees looked trashy and looked like they had not showered for a long time, the manager had the same attitude towards the customers. The sweet tea was nasty tasted very bitter, the soda had a funny taste to it as well. Then my boyfriend's sandwich looked very disgusting, it looked as if it was thrown together and had poor looking tomatoes on it, as we had it remade they come to us to let us know they had no more tomatoes and the woman making the food had no hair net on, she was more worried about getting outside to smoke a cigarette than anything, and the one thing that irritates me the most is when the lobby needed to be cleaned and everything stocked they were all standing around doing nothing but leaning on the counter. The manager coming in for the shift was a nice guy he made sure everything was good before we left and he had good customer service and did his job successful. I would never go there ever again its the worst place I've ever been too, I believe a homeless person could do a better job than the workers there. I hope whoever is in charge reads this and fixes it because they really need it, I have worked for McDonald's and I know what is to be done and the correct way. Please fix your bad attitude employees!!!!! Our visit was on Sunday September 29,2019

Date of visit: September 2019