US$168
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$364
US$349
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
EconoLodge
US$589
US$399
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$138
HolidayInn.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$429
GardenInn.com
The Oceanfront Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$274
US$204
US$179
US$108
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$530
US$375
Ocean Suites(Virginia Beach)
US$261
2,761 results
All reviewsfishing pierfront deskkiddie poolconvenience storeamusement parkfree breakfastparking garageocean viewclean roomsfamily vacationhot tuboceanfront roomoff seasoncleaning staffbettybalconyboardwalk
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My best friend and I, my 15 year old daughter and her best friend took a long weekend to get away to the beach. The staff was super helpful and nice. The rooms were in good shape. The breakfast was super good and saved us a small fortune.Our view was outstanding!! Overall, it was a great place to stay and convenient to gift shops, boardwalk and the beach.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and things were pretty quiet and out view was outstanding!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello, my name is Jason and I am the General Manager here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts about your experience. I was so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that the next time your plans bring you to Virginia Beach we will have another opportunity to serve you. Have a great day and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018

You can go up and down the beach. I doubt you'll find a more friendly bunch of people. They work hard and treat you like you are the only one there. They are always pleasant and kind and if I had questions or concerns it was addressed

Room Tip: Not the room but the breakfast bar. It needed to be filled up more often. Otherwise fantastic
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

This is such an awesome review, thank you so much for sharing with us! I was so happy when I read that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating, we believe that's really what it's all about. I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me directly the next time your plans bring you to Virginia Beach so that I might have the opportunity to personally assist you with your reservation. Have a great day and thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I believe that this is one of the better hotels. Had a hotel reserved, they didn't take service dogs. Best Western was nice enough to accept us on very short notice and the staff is very helpful. The accommodations are wonderful.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

What a great review! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your thoughts with us. I was very happy to hear that you had a great time with us. I am very lucky to have an awesome group of people working with me to help serve our valued guests. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a great room (suite) and that was good for all of us but overall the hotel is just old and even with a nice lobby the age shows. Bathrooms too small, elevators too slow, and the wonderful breakfast was so crowded it ruined the eating experience. Would stay again but unfortunately Virginia Beach is so expensive for the basic experience. You do not get your money's worth at an average hotel. They try hard, but cant get past the outdated rooms and building.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review! We just today actually moved our breakfast area back up to our oceanfront conference room which has nearly 3 times the size in comparison to where it was located when you were here, We usually move it down in the winter and upstairs when the season hits, we were a little late moving it back up there and so I do apologize for the crowds. I really would love the opportunity to win back your business so please don't hesitate to contact me directly the next time your plans bring you to the beach so that I might have the opportunity to personally assist you and offer you a discounted rate.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Rooms a decent with nice friendly front desk staff and housekeeping. Bathrooms are odd as the sinks are outside the bathroom. A small con is my Balcony on the 9th floor did not have privacy walls put up so I could easily see the people beside me on their balcony. Another con is they have a "concierge" in the lobby that tries to get you to get you to attend timeshare events, promising you free money and discount tickets. The best feature is the parking garage and free breakfast. I would stay again if the price is right as the rooms were clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: 2ND floor had the swimming pool and gym.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to offer us your candid review. The "Concierge" in the lobby is not affiliated with us but they have been contracted to offer our valued guests help regarding locating attractions, restaurants, etc, I don't like hearing when they press our guests to attend timeshare events, so I apologize very much. The next time your plans bring you our way please call me directly so that I can take good care of you and offer you a discounted rate.

Best Regards,