22 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$259
Hotels.com$259
travelup.com$284
BestWestern.com$259
Priceline$259
Travelocity$259
4,113 results
All reviews fishing pier front desk kiddie pool room was clean free breakfast parking garage great stay breakfast staff ocean view family vacation hot breakfast off season hot tub the breakfast area cleaning staff oceanfront room betty
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We love how Best Western Plus has remodeled the former Sandcastle. Its a wonderful place to stay if you want oceanfront views at a great price. The staff is super friendly and inviting. The bed slept like a cloud. Breakfast is included in your cost. The indoor pool has a kiddie pool thats a great option for families with little children. Laundry room on site came in very handy. Loved the fitness room and closeness to the pier! We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank 406kathrync
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2015

It was so nice hearing from you. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I hope that you will be retuning very soon for we would truly love to have you back with us. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed here June 29-July 1. From the time We walked in from the time we left we were beyond pleased. The front desk is amazing and friendly! Betty was super friendly and very pleasant to work with! Hotel has been updated. Bright colors in the rooms made it fun for my kids. The AC in the rooms was amazing and stayed nice and cool. The hot water in the shower was also nice. Nice fridge, flat screen tv and many other wonderful things I could list about this place. The breakfast was very nice, hot and fresh. Beautiful view from the balcony. Was very nice to have the pier so close as again the view was beautiful. Overall I give it 5 stars and would def stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jrburns84

This is one fantastic review. I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to share your feelings. It truly is all about our staff here, they are so awesome and really care about our guests. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We are really looking forward to having you back soon.

Best,

Reviewed July 1, 2015

Family time is precious. Take every opportunity to enjoy one another. Our family reunion was so enjoyable. The oldest member is 91 years young. BW staff were down right friendly to the point of making us feel like they were apart of our family. The hospitality room was used for the meet and greet. Close proximity to everything to think you might want to do. Park your car until it's time to return home. We will use BW again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Dierdra C

Having your family here with us at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle was so incredibly wonderful. You guys were so much fun and so very sweet to my staff and myself. I had the pleasure of meeting several members of your family and I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed meeting them. I can't wait for you and the entire family to return. Have a blessed day.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

From check in to check out our experience with this Best Western was smooth and excellent. The room was clean and nice and cold when we unloaded our things and the view from the 6th floor is beautiful. The cleaning staff were some of the nicest we have encountered and we visit the beach a lot and have stayed at almost every oceanfront hotel. And if you are looking for a hotel that offers a great continental breakfast then look no further. Hot breakfast buffet every single morning! Only complaint I had about our stay was that breakfast is only served until 10:00 and with three little ones it's hard to be up and ready by that time. And the chlorine in the pool was enough to kill you but we didn't come to the beach to swim in a pool so it wasn't an issue for us. Overall this hotel is probably in my top 5 favorites.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank evansbeachmommy

Thank you so much for staying with us here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. It was so nice having you with us. I'll be sure to check the chlorine lever at the pool. Thank you for mentioning that by the way. We like to use all the review we get as a tool to improve upon the product and the service we provide. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2015

In two words, clean and friendly. Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel was recently remodeled throughout. The lobby, restaurant, inside pool, private sun bathing area and work out room, facing ocean, are super clean and simply the best. The staff from the hotel GM to Veronica (who was soo pleasant) of room service exemplifies the highest standards. The rooms are large and some even offer huge Jacuzzis, all provide large refrigerators, microwave and big screen televisions. In approximately one month their new beachfront lounge and restaurant, Oceans 31 will open. In the mean time, Walk out of Sandcastle and there is a pier with Ocean Eddie's located over the ocean. Great crab, shrimp and awesome just to sit outside and have a cold beverage and listen to those waves... We spent 7 wonderful days with the Sandcastle folks and it has become a part of our dreams. We cannot wait to go back!

Room tip: All rooms have a wonderful full view of the Atlantic Ocean. There are two elevators and inside parking for your convenience. Great place!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review regarding the time you shared with us here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I am so glad that you found our staff to be friendly and attentive. I had the pleasure of meeting you while you were in Virginia Beach and I can't thank you enough for staying with us. Please give my regards to your wife and family. I can't wait to have you all back very soon. You know how to reach me kind sir.

Very Best Regards,