Review Highlights
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 31 March 2021
287sadafj
Friendly staff and beautiful scenery

Reviewed 27 October 2020
I1234MLnickd
Woodbridge, Virginia

All reviews horseback riding gentle horses beautiful scenery riders stream woods trail crossing beauty cici pasture leader
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

We were first time riders and the experience at star B stables was amazing. The guide was very nice and explained everything well. The horses were calm and very sweet. If you’re looking for a day out with family or friends, this is a great horseback riding place around. The pricing is very reasonable. I felt very safe in my experience and we all had a great time. Please give them a try. We’ll definitely be back soon!!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 October 2020

What an amazing ride! Super friendly staff and trail leader. Very kind and understanding of my touch sensitive son. The scenery was gorgeous and my son wants to go back as soon as possible. He keeps talking about crossing the creek and his horse Cici. We can’t wait to ride again!

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Wonderful, long (1hr) trail ride through a variety of landscapes (woods, pasture, crossing stream, etc)! Great, gentle horses. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

While traveling through the area my wife and I decided to try a little horseback riding. star B Stables did not disappoint. It was a beautiful guided ride on very gentle horses. Both of us are over seventy and it has been many years since we have ridden. The entire experience was wonderful. This would be a great family outing for families with children.

Reviewed 31 August 2020

I was amazed at how attentive the guide was the entire ride. He took the time to explain everything to my grand daughter. It was a beautiful trail to ride and the horses were so well mannered and VERY well cared for. Will be going back soon.

Date of experience: August 2020