“FILTHY DIRTY”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Phone number is 540-886-4647
Description: Phone number is 540-886-4647
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I will never go there again, the place was filthy from the ceiling to the floors, walls needed cleaning and painting. The vents were disgusting and the exit sign looked nonfunctioal. The menu was covered in crud and the condiment containers were so sticky I used a napkin to wrap around them before touching. There was a high chair near our table that looked as if it had been pulled from the landfill. Lots of people there, surely for the food - not the atmosphere. Food was ok but nothing spectacular. I just couldn't get past the overall gross factor. Only stayed because my daughter chose the place and I didn't want to disappoint her. Otherwise I would have immediately turned around and walked out. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great carry-out experience. Order was taken immediately by a very friendly waitress. Food was quickly prepared and everything was exactly as ordered. We had the burger and the sliced barbeque. We tried both the red coleslaw and the regular coleslaw, the fries, and the hush puppies. Everything was REALLY good. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Stopped in with a friend to grab lunch and it was great! This was my first visit and I ordered the chopped BBQ plate while my friend had the sandwich/side/drink lunch special. The special was under $6 and mine was $7.70 and came with a large serving of meat and 3 generous sides. Really it would have been 2 meals for me but I was unable to take it home because of appointments. The sides we chose were hush puppies, white slaw, fries, and some delicious beans in an onion and butter sauce. Truthfully, everything was delicious and the only thing I'd change was the meat was a little too salty. I've been cutting down on salt and really taste it now so this is just my opinion. Lunch for us was late and still the place was packed. No fancy atmosphere here but the food is delicious, and you should not leave hungry. I will be a repeat visitor when back in the area.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Ate there for lunch-- both me and my wife had the BBQ plate with red slaw, hushpuppies and fries. Everything was really good... we'd never had red slaw before and wanted to give it a try. Neither of us really liked it all that much, but that's just a personal preference. Everything else was delicious and the sweet tea was just right. Very good BBQ with 2 different sauce choices. We were glad we stopped in during our visit to this area!

Reviewed November 28, 2017

While traveling this Thanksgiving we found ourselves behind our planned schedule and looking for a meal. While 'Bar B Que' is one of my favorites it is often hard to find. I'm not talking about that stuff that sits in a pot of sauce in an oven all day, but slow cooked low heat seasoned either with a dry rub or a true basting of a homemade sauce.
Amazingly there is a pulled pork sandwich special that includes a sandwich, side, and a drink....for under $6!!! Well we tried that with fries as a side and a cup of tea. I choose of the sauces available the sweet. I am not ashamed to say that I cleaned my 'plate'. All was good.
I think often folks go to a place to eat with some preconceived notions. This is a small place by most standards, easy to get to from the Interstate with really great food and service. They are most friendly and fill up quick. I don't know but it might just be a family owned / operated place that's just how friendly they are!!!