“Never Disappointed”

Mexico Viejo Grill
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in South Boston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Never Disappointed! I visit here often and I never get disappointed with the food or the service. A favorite dish of mine here is the Burrito Loco and the frozen margarita is just right for knocking the edge off. Stop by I promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

nice atmosphere, great food ( love the chimichangas and the taco salad) good service. when i went a couple of times , i did not have to wait long to be seated.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I'm choosing to eat here 2-3 times a week while traveling for work. The food is excellent and I consistently come back for the taco salad, fajitas, or the Molcajete.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Waitress did not ask if I wanted hard or soft shell tacos. I received soft and would have preferred hard shell. There were 2 soft soft stuck together for each one, making it very bready. The beef was very dry and hard, fried too long.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The food and service are very good. We enjoy coming here. We take out often as we usually have our little dog with us on occasion.