“Best BBQ Ever!”

Q Daddy’s Pitmaster BBQ
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Smithfield
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: Q Daddy’s BBQ is Good Food. We are a family-owned second generation pit-master barbecue joint, throwing down slow-smoked meaty morsels and hand made sides and desserts. We are a family-friendly, quick-service restaurant.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Wow. Just wow. Tried the beef brisket boat. Fork tender. With the Awesome sauce, mango slaw and bacon broccoli salad, a lunch fit for royalty. They do bbq right here in Smithfield!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

From the friendly staff to the delicious food, everything about this place is on-point. We took the trip from Hampton to enjoy the brisket and pulled pork, and got some friends hooked as well. It’s so good that I think we’re going to move to Smithfield. Also, parents...check out this changing table! Complete with diapers, wipes and changing pads. Best changing station I’ve EVER seen for a public restroom

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We were running an errand up to Surry, Va, looked on TripAdvisor to see where we could eat. Decided to try this place. Stopped in at 2 on a Saturday afternoon and it was busy!
I ordered the pulled pork sandwich with slaw. It was huge! And so delicious! Could not finish it. Had the fries, hot and tasty and the beans, also tasty. Could not finish those, either. My husband ordered the bbq in a boat with slaw and baked beans as sides. He has been cooking bbq himself for years and he said it was good and he would go back. Now that is a ringing endorsement from him. The servers were helpful, service was quick, checkout, easy. It looks like they have remodeled an old service station and they did a great job. Clean. Self serve, but worth it! Wish we had room for the banana pudding, but we didn’t. It was just as busy when we left. A good experience.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Clean, friendly, fantastic. Husband had the pulled pork and fries I had chicken and fries. Mac and cheese and a milkshake. Everything we had was on point. Fries were crispy and not greasy. Food was very fresh. Staff was attentive and nice. We will return. Thank you for the hospitality

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We started our afternoon with lunch at Q Daddys, our first visit. It was hard to decide what to order and disappointed they didnt have a sampler platter so we could have a taste of it all. I went with traditional pork barbq, my bad I expected nc style and it was not. It was saucy, but it was good. Spouse had half rack of ribs, Fell off bone but we both thought they were salty. Sides, the baked beans and broccoli salad were both excellent. From what I could tell everything was an al-a-cart menu.