US$89
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$81
Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$138
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$118
US$107
US$125
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$114
US$110
SpringHill Suites
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$140
All reviewscinnamon rollsroom was cleanpancake machinefront deskhi expresscivic centerclose to downtownthe breakfast areablack dog salvagestay there againvery nice staynice hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulhot breakfastthe blue ridge parkwayenjoyed my stayconvenient location
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The room was very nice and there was a lot of choices of food for a full breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pastries, pancakes, and so on. The staff was wonderful! The front desk clerk got me signed up for the rewards program and she was able to point is to a nice restaurant for dinner. All guests are welcomed with a bottle of water and a warm chocolate cookie. There is a Kuerig coffee maker in the room but coffee is available in the lobby and in the breakfast room. I will definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you very much for your recent review. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We love making you feel like you are at home when you stay with us and I'm happy it shows. We do hope you will be back soon to visit us, make sure to ask us about things to do in our beautiful Roanoke valley while you are staying with us, there is so many things to see.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Exceptional Customer Service, incredible breakfast, and we loved close proximity to Downtown Roanoke! Will be booking here again and again! I'm a government employee so per diem is important, but on a personal note I loved the employees at the hotel. Very clean, comfortable and high level.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words. We love making our guests feel like you are at home and part of our family when you stay with us. Don't you just love our free hot breakfast, Maria does a great job. We do hope to see you soon. Those chocolate cookies and southern hospitality will be waiting.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice place. Convenient to downtown. Staff was courteous and helpful. I'm a member of the rewards club but my girlfriend is not and they made it really simple for her to sign up also and increase our bonus rewards.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you so much for your recent review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and welcome you girlfriend to our IHG family. We do hope you will be back soon to visit us. We will have those chocolate chip cookies waiting.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The newer Holiday Inn Express line of IHG's offerings-Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza and the like, offers modern and attractive accommodations, including breakfast and very friendly service. Rooms have Keurigs as well as the expected Wi-Fi, abundant outlets, TV, refrigerator. Additionally, this particular H.I. Express is very close to downtown Roanoke's bustling restaurant scene, a definite plus and worth the extra few minutes off of I-81.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you will be back to enjoy more of our southern hospitality. We strive to make each and every guest feel like you are home away from home when you stay here with us. So remember when you walk in our door you are with family.
Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I spent one night at this location due to bad weather and its proximity to his medical procedure scheduled early the next morning. The staff made sure we had everything we needed. Very helpful with restaurant suggestions for me as my husband couldn't eat prior to the morning appointment. Would definitely recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do hope everything worked out fine with your husbands appointment. We strive to make each and every guest feel comfortable and at home when you stay with us and I'm happy it shows. Please do come back to visit soon.