Review Highlights
10 Day kite surfing safari up the Western Australian coast line

Learning to kitesurf on this 10-day kitesurfing safari is the best thing I have done in the last... read more

Reviewed 2 February 2017
ToddD992
Awesome lessons

Reviewed 8 December 2016
martinsadventure
Quebec City, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I took 3 lessons 2 hours each, first time on a kite board and it was a great experience. Martina was very competent, and her positive attitude and smile made the experience all the better. I felt safe, and was able to ride on the last lesson, great way to go!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank martinsadventure
Reviewed 12 November 2016

CONGRATULATIONS fellow kitesurfer! ;)

You've just found the BEST team to take you on your west coast kitesurfing adventure; Martina and Brian! They're a brother and sister team and you too will get treated like family :)

Two of WA's unique strengths, it's weather and beaches, are taken advantage of by these adventures in a compelling way; harnessed in to a kite, riding our wild winds, cruising over the turquoise water.

I joined a weeklong kitesurfing trip after having wanted to do it ever since this company started. It's levelled up my kitesurfing game, exposed me to so much more of this state's natural beauty, gained me new kitesurfing friends and I can't encourage you to do one yourself, enough.

Happy and safe kiting!

- Ron

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My third time with Adventure Kiting WA, and my first 7 day trip. Beautiful kiting locations (Cervantes, Coronation Beach and Denham - Shark Bay).
It's amazing how everything gets simpler with Martina and Brian, every trip with them was a big boost in my kiting! And all the crew were very friendly, with great amusement all the way.
It's ideal for all levels, with beginner up and running in only a couple of days! Incredible! Brian and Martina were continuously supporting everybody!
Will definitely join then in another trip !

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I did the 7 day kite safari, through Cervantes, Geraldton and then Shark Bay. This is an excellent tour run by excellent operators. Doing the tour at the start of the season has meant I'm already doing my biggest jumps and best kiting I've ever done, and it's only the start of the new season!
I travelled solo but it was totally fine. Brian and Martina are super friendly and the crew was great. The tour suits all levels - the beginners were getting up and along pretty quickly and Brian and Martina had heaps of good tips for more intermediate folks like me. This is a great way to see the state and a great way to take your kiting to the next level.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Had a great time with the team from Adventure kiting WA on a kite weekender to Cervantes a few weeks ago. Martina and Brian really knows how to cater for all levels of experience and laid down the groundworks for a fun weekend! I am yet to become a fully independent kite surfer and had an instructor mentor me through the weekend to help my confidence and get me going. It was an amazing experience and I am sure I'll go on another adventure next season!

Date of experience: March 2016