“BEST Kitesurfing Experience in WA”

Adventure Kiting WA - Day Lessons
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Scarborough
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Kiting WA is a locally owned and operated kite surfing school and tour company in Perth, Western Australia. We offer kite surfing lessons at Leighton Beach, Perth and also Dampier Avenue, Mandurah. We also offer kitesurfing weekend, 7 and 10 day safaris for learners and experienced kitesurfers. The kite surfing courses are designed to teach you everything you need to know to become an independent kite surfer and start your life long kite surfing adventures. We also offer kite surfing equipment for purchase.
Reviewed 12 November 2016

CONGRATULATIONS fellow kitesurfer! ;)

You've just found the BEST team to take you on your west coast kitesurfing adventure; Martina and Brian! They're a brother and sister team and you too will get treated like family :)

Two of WA's unique strengths, it's weather and beaches, are taken advantage of by these adventures in a compelling way; harnessed in to a kite, riding our wild winds, cruising over the turquoise water.

I joined a weeklong kitesurfing trip after having wanted to do it ever since this company started. It's levelled up my kitesurfing game, exposed me to so much more of this state's natural beauty, gained me new kitesurfing friends and I can't encourage you to do one yourself, enough.

Happy and safe kiting!

- Ron

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My third time with Adventure Kiting WA, and my first 7 day trip. Beautiful kiting locations (Cervantes, Coronation Beach and Denham - Shark Bay).
It's amazing how everything gets simpler with Martina and Brian, every trip with them was a big boost in my kiting! And all the crew were very friendly, with great amusement all the way.
It's ideal for all levels, with beginner up and running in only a couple of days! Incredible! Brian and Martina were continuously supporting everybody!
Will definitely join then in another trip !

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I did the 7 day kite safari, through Cervantes, Geraldton and then Shark Bay. This is an excellent tour run by excellent operators. Doing the tour at the start of the season has meant I'm already doing my biggest jumps and best kiting I've ever done, and it's only the start of the new season!
I travelled solo but it was totally fine. Brian and Martina are super friendly and the crew was great. The tour suits all levels - the beginners were getting up and along pretty quickly and Brian and Martina had heaps of good tips for more intermediate folks like me. This is a great way to see the state and a great way to take your kiting to the next level.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Had a great time with the team from Adventure kiting WA on a kite weekender to Cervantes a few weeks ago. Martina and Brian really knows how to cater for all levels of experience and laid down the groundworks for a fun weekend! I am yet to become a fully independent kite surfer and had an instructor mentor me through the weekend to help my confidence and get me going. It was an amazing experience and I am sure I'll go on another adventure next season!

Date of experience: March 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2016

My weekender away to Cervantes with Adventure Kiting was fantastic. Martina and Brian were great hosts who thought of everything, made us all comfortable at camp and ensured everyone was safe and looked-after when we were at the beach. I joined as an independent kiter but it would have been great to learn with them too - the instructors spent every windy minute with their students and were approachable, encouraging and patient. Getting away from the metropolitan spots was heaven, there was only ever one or two other kiters out with us.

Date of experience: March 2016