“Busy at dinner time”
Review of Bill's Tavern

Bill's Tavern
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Coral Bay
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Description: Coral Bay's newest watering hole offering Sports Bar, Beer Garden, Restaurant, Function Centre & Bottlemart Express.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal liked the menu my only issue so many reserved tables with no one sitting and people ordering food looking for somewhere to sit. At busy times should be no reservations

Reviewed 30 March 2018

we came here 3 times i think as we loved it so much! the first night was a bit rubbish - one of us went up and ordered fish first, then me and my friend went and ordered our steak about 15 mins after due to the queue. ours turned up first, and 10 mins later we went and asked about my friends, they said it was coming. 20 mins later, went up again, it was coming. me and my friend finished, went up again - its coming. we said this isnt right we ordered about 45 mins ago and they said sorry its coming. then man came out and said really sorry they forgot, which we knew. he brought it out and gave my friend her money back and was really apologetic so we will let them off. the food is lush here! calamari salad was insaneeeee. everything was lush!

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We came early as a family and it was a nice relaxing evening. The waiter didn’t realise the “champagne” needs wine glasses. This was the only blemish on the evening the food was that good.

The gold band snapper as catch of the day was excellent, the cider braised silverside was awesome and the seafood linguini was the best I have ever had! Our 1 year old loved the pasta too... what a mess he loved it soo much! Thanks guys!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

So in paradise, you don’t expect to find great quality food and good prices.

Bills easily serves the best food in town. Great specials too.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My partner and I had a delicious meal there during our stay. He had the steak special while I had the reef platter (to myself). Both meals were fantastic. We also shared a bottle of Western Australia wine. The food here is extremely well priced as well as the wine, and both are of excellent quality. The staff were also lovely, we were there right up until closing and they didn't seem to mind at all, in fact on a number of occasion they came up to have a chat and ask us how our meals were going. Fantastic service!!