“Awesome food”

Trevi Cocktail Lounge and Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Penrith
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant's food is amazing. Lots of variety which was great.

The dessert was to die for literally.

A little expensive but still awesome.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our night at Trevi. The restaurant has a lovely feel to it the service is friendly and welcoming and the food was just great. Best meal out we have had in ages.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

It was years ago we went here and the food and cocktails were beautiful, I haven't been here since returning to Penrith, but I think I better come back and try it :)

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Average food and service. I have visited several times and although busy, the staff were slow to help and most inefficient!!! Pricey too!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Been to this Restauarant many times, food is excellent - pulled pork gnocchi, steak, and any of the pastas are excellent. Service is attentive and the overall restaurant experience good value.