“Great Meal.”

Trevi Cocktail Lounge and Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Penrith
Reviewed 29 October 2016

My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our night at Trevi. The restaurant has a lovely feel to it the service is friendly and welcoming and the food was just great. Best meal out we have had in ages.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

It was years ago we went here and the food and cocktails were beautiful, I haven't been here since returning to Penrith, but I think I better come back and try it :)

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Average food and service. I have visited several times and although busy, the staff were slow to help and most inefficient!!! Pricey too!!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Been to this Restauarant many times, food is excellent - pulled pork gnocchi, steak, and any of the pastas are excellent. Service is attentive and the overall restaurant experience good value.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Went with a friend here last night 1/2 empy restaurant we were sat right near the kitchen which was noisy and annoying. Very pricey did not realise until we sat down. Ordered 2 pasta dishes and a salad to share food was lovely by the looks of it hand made pasta. Wasna lovely night with my friend. Probably won't return on account that its just a bit pricey for what you get. Nice for special. Occasions. Wait staff very friendly.