“Stopped on a walk around the”

Nepean River The Coffee Club
Ranked #7 of 382 Restaurants in Penrith
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Stopped on a walk around the river.
Called the Coffee Club although my flat white was mostly milk.
Tried a few times and I average one good coffee in six.
Need to improve the quality of their take away coffees.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (395)

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Place smells a little mouldy in the back, we should’ve gone for outside.

No separate Breakfast menu, a little confusing as in the past they offered Yoghurt and Fruit bowls which is to me is a little more healthier.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent breakfast
Yummy food
Good location
Friendly staff
High price but worth to spend money on good food.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Delicious salmon, crispy skin piping hot nestled on a bowl of quinoa, brown rice and broccolini with a tasty mild dressing the perfect accompaniment to the fish. What can I say ... one of those meals that unexpectedly ticked all the boxes of just what I felt like eating. Perfect strength piccolo to follow. Will be back. Good social distancing and registration too.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Went here with my partner on a wet Saturday night. We ate in the verandah area, so we were sheltered. I had a mushroom risotto & my man had fish & chips. We both enjoyed our choices. Both were generous portions, with the f&c having three pieces of fillet fish, rather than two. Mine was a large bowl of tomato-based risotto which I couldn’t quite finish, but not from lack of trying. It was delicious! Service was friendly and efficient. Definitely recommended on all levels:-)

Date of visit: December 2020