“Great Food”
Review of Burrawang Hotel

Burrawang Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Burrawang
Reviewed 13 April 2018

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch, I had the sticky pork ribs which were very good and my daughter had the pub burger, it was also very good. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went as a group for dinner and were quite impressed with the food and service. The lamb shoulder, and fish were described as particularly good. Not your average pub tucker.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place has been around for years and has actively promoted itself as a destination dining experience. Top marks for promotion but they should put more effort into the product and service offering. I am not alone in pointing out the slow, slow service. It took an hour to get the pretty basic meals on offer. The food is nothing spectacular and really it's just pub fare found anywhere in Australia. If you come here, and really, I wouldn't go out of your way to do so, the tip is this: as soon as you arrive order the food and then have a drink. In an hour the food may come. This is much better than having a drink and then waiting, waiting, waiting for something that just isn't worth that wait.

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank Leftbanker
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I have been to this place in previous years and it seemed a much friendly and welcoming place before. I hear its changed hands . The place is still nice in terms of decoration but food seems much dearer. I felt that it was now much more focused towards the tourist instead of that nice balance between meeting local needs and tourist trade . I hope I am wrong but it seems to have changed and I am not sure if its for the better. It still has a lovely outlook at the back , the great façade and the fire places / heaters ready to go. A few smiles would not go astray

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank ggif
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This pub has been around a while but lately its has had a subtle makeover which has resulted in a huge impact, for the better. It retains its old world charm and appearance which for me I love, not a fan of old pubs gutted and retro’d so to speak. The food is great, beer is chilled nicely and it’s a great place to chill and relax. Kid friendly with some green grassed area down in the garden for them to cut circle laps. Sunday arvo had a 2 piece live music and they were really good. Friendly staff, great atmosphere it’s a nice place to go to. I’m in absolute envy of the owners and the locals, having this place near home, wow, heaven. It’s close to Belmore Falls so go do a walk then go there to enjoy a great feed and a beer or wine, or both

Date of visit: March 2018