Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Experience

Really wanted to experience Parasailing, went to tent on the beach, and the guy said they had an... read more

Reviewed today
jjad9
Scottsdale, Arizona
Great adventure

Such a great company to parasail with. Easy to register and my boys had a blast! Professional staff... read more

Reviewed today
heidie794

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from US$74.25
from US$145.83
from US$187.50
from US$208.22
1,421 results
All reviews flying high sd card fishing trip awesome experience boat crew afraid of heights smooth ride great fun great ride kaanapali beach a lot of fun these guys crew members blast observer dunk maui
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021

Took my 11 year old daughter because she really wanted to go. The captain and crew were professional and entertaining. My daughter had a blast and can’t wait until we go back to Maui to do it again. One of the best experiences we had on this vacation. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 October 2021

If you are new to parasailing, this is the company u want to go with. Made us feel super comfortable and took some great photos of us!

Reviewed 13 October 2021

Parasailing is such a unique experience. It should be scary but it's not. It is one of the most peaceful activities to do. You get amazing views and you feel like you are just floating in the air. You don't feel like you are even being pulled by a boat. UFO is very good at what they do. They make sure that you are safe at every step of the way and make it very easy on the customer to have a good time. I highly recommend that you pay for the digital package, let them take pictures for you. They take enough pictures that you will definitely have some pictures that you love. Remember to smile when going up and coming down since they do some good close ups. This is an awesome way to spend the morning and then going to grab some breakfast at one of Maui's great restaurants.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank 645JeffB
Reviewed 12 October 2021

This was our first time parasailing and I was so scared. The driver of the boat Dani and her crew Sam were fantastic. Once we were up in the air (3 of us) it was so relaxing and calm that we wished we could have stayed up longer.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 10 October 2021

Age 67 and very smooth take off and sailing plus stand up landing all three of us. My youngest daughter, 6 yr old grandson and myself signed up for the adventure of a life time. Lucky all three of us sat side by side. I took my GoPro camera to record the adventure and it was amazing. I would definitely do it again. The UFO team was excellent getting us signed up, out to the boat and explaining what we had to do while getting us in the gear for lift off. UFO is the best!