“Great Korean Food”

Bulgogi
Ranked #8 of 225 Restaurants in Woking
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We've moved into new premise on Chertsey Road Authentic Korean Cuisine !
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My mum loves the BiBimBap here, but my favourite has to be the Salmon Teriyaki. Great service, great food!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Went as a family of five on a Tuesday evening. Three of us chose the beef rib K-Formal dinner (set meal). This came as three different starters to share (chosen by chef on the day) followed by plate of marinated beef rib (off the bone), rice bowl and selection of side dishes. All of which were delicious! My only preference would be to have the side dishes hot rather than cold. But if you choose to eat Korean I guess you must expect to eat as Koreans do :) Others chose the bulgogi beef and loved this too!

I finished off with black sesame ice cream which was not as sweet as uk ice cream but delicious and different. My husband had the 'sticky rice cakes with filled ice cream'. These came as three different flavoured ice cream 'balls' with a chewy rice exterior and were yummy!!!!

Service was great with very friendly staff, and for a Tuesday evening the resturant was fairly busy. Prices give good value for money!

We will definitely go again as there are plenty more dishes I would like to try.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a delicious meal at Bulgogi. This was my first Korean experience and I was very pleasantly surprised. I was impressed walking in on a Monday evening and seeing the restaurant busy with diners.

We went for the set meal and choose Beef & Salmon. The chef prepared 3 tasty starters and then our 2 main dishes with rice and a few side dishes. Each dish complimented the other and all the flavours were subtle and light. A very well priced meal.

We had wonderful service throughout our evening.
Definitely looking forward going back again very soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

It's amazing! If some guy want to experience Korean food, this is absolutely best! Our family had had food in there yesterday . My whole family so happy. Thanks CEO & steff.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Second time coming here to eat, worth every penny.
Owners of the restaurant very welcoming. Good service from the staff and food superb as always.