Holiday Inn Runcorn
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$77
PremierInn.com
All reviewsnational holidaysexecutive roomcoach partiescoach trippool and gymbreakfast staffnice staywould stay againstayed here for one nightevening mealcomfy bedbreakfast was excellentcar parkself servicechester zoofull englishcooked breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very tiny room for a family of 4 , was no room to get ready , had to get dressed between the front door and the toilet door , has to go get pillows for the sofa bed and the toilet kept running water after we had flushed it very noisy , would not stay here again

Room Tip: Our room was definitely not a family room
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ops_hiruncorn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, unfortunately they are the size of our family rooms here. I am disappointed to hear that you had some other problems during your stay with us, as its not how we run this hotel.
I hope that on checkout you mentioned this to the team and that they compensated you for any inconveniences that you experienced.

We appreciate all feedback and use it in our training days.

We hope that you give our hotel another try.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a platinum member they couldn't upgrade me this time but still gave me what you would get in an executive room which I appreciated. I ordered a new paper and room service breakfast. Firstly the newspaper I ordered did not arrive from the news agent. Then my breakfast I'd ordered for 9 had not arrived by 930. I phoned and it eventually arrived at 950. So not as relaxed as I'd hoped. Also some ordered items were missing. When it arrived I was told the chef had mistakenly been told my order was from yesterday. They didn't charge me the room service rate and gave me a 1000 points. So I had a comfortable night but not a relaxing morning

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Ops_hiruncorn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that the team at holiday inn have been able to rectify your problems, whilst you was still in the hotel.
We hope that you had a more relaxing day after our mix up at the hotel.

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate all feedback and use it in our training sessions.

We hope to see you again 2018!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked here for an overnight stay
With my wife
It was pretty good
Staff helpful,rooms clean and quiet
The breakfast was really great
Drinks in the bar at night slightly expensive
Thought the spa area was a bit out dated it reminded me of my school days swimming with the foot bath as you go in
It could do with better updated colour scheme and lighting
A bit 1980s
On the whole no complaints
Would recommend it no problem

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our hotel, we share all the feedback with our teams here.
I will make sure I pass on your comments to our Spirit Club manager who can address these issues.

We hope to see you again in 2018.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel catered to everytjing we needed. We got a conference room for rehearsals and for quizzes and dancing allowed music to be played in a closed off corridor and had great food and made whatever we needed happen.

Room Tip: There was damp in most of our rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of the hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed your music practices you make lovely music!
Your whole group was amazing and no bother at all they were very polite to all of the team.

We hope to see you again for another concert!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff were lovely, but a bit clueless at times. I asked for an ice bucket and received what I can only describe as a cloche with water and ice in. It weighted a tonne and I had to carry the whole thing from the bar which was a bit embarrassing. The room was clean. The restaurant did not have enough choice, very disappointing. No port available or kept in stock so why have it on the menu?? It just seemed to be lacking overall. The oddly decorated reception/bar/restaurant area does not help at all. It feels about 20 years out of date. Unfortunately, as I have meetings in Daresbury regularly this does not compare with the other hotels available to me.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am disappointed to hear that you didn't really enjoy your stay with us, our ice buckets are clear perspex champagne buckets that we use for functions- I am sorry if this didn't meet your expectations of an ice bucket - whats more disappointing is that none of the team helped you with it to your final destination. I will use this example in our next training meeting. We do offer our a la carte menu in the restaurant alongside our specials menu and bar menu also, I hope that next time you stay with us you will be offered our full choice of menus.

Its disappointing that our decor doesn't meet your satisfaction as it was only recently refurbished last year and it seems to be a big winner with a lot of our guests.

Hopefully next time you stay with us we can prove to you that we are the place to stay and have meetings with in Runcorn.

We thank you for your feedback and we appreciate all feedback we receive and use it in training meetings.