“Quick service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Quick service through the drive thru.
Only downside is they have stopped serving corn, which my child is very disappointed about.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Food wasn't warm, burgers where bland - zero flavor and chips where almost inedible. gave me a bit of a bad stomach to. Steer clear

2  Thank devon a
Reviewed 6 March 2018

The service is dreadful. The last time I went in this place I waited over 5 minutes to get served while there was staff wandering around the place and there were only two other customers in the place who had already been served. Even though they saw me waiting to be served not one member of staff approached me to take my order. Needless to say I left and went to McDonalds. The only reason I gave them a 1/5 in my rating is because I couldn't go any lower.

3  Thank Bucketeer64
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant must be in the top 10 of the worst kfc in the country. Got to be really lucky to get a decent order from here .

1  Thank terry m
Reviewed 3 March 2018

About an hour ago, given that KFC have had some issues with their limited menu, I rang them (Runcorn branch) and asked whether they were open, and were there any issues with the limitations to their menu.
Got through to a young man, who said they were on a limited menu. I asked him on the phone, what they had, and what they did NOT have.
I WROTE ALL THIS DOWN.
No Bites, no rice, therefore no Burritos, limited soft drinks...only tango & pepsi.
They DID have all the chicken, both boneless and with and had twisters.
Since we only wanted a Wicked Bucket, we set off, an18 mile round trip (from Delamere) to buy. Only to get there and be told, "sorry we haven't got any of that in the drive thru."
Couldn't vent our anger at this due to a queue of cars behind us.

ABSOLUTLEY ABOMNIBLE SERVICE, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD PHONED UP IN ADVANCE TO CLARIFY.
SHAME ON YOU KFC.

Visited a Chinese and gave them my custom.

2  Thank rosalind22