“Brilliant place ”
Review of Flip Out

Flip Out
Ranked #10 of 12 Fun & Games in Rochdale
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went today and received excellent customer service, especially from Imran. We are regulars at the midweek term time toddler event but my 7 year old had never been. I was worried about it being too busy, it was busy, it is school holidays! It didn’t spoil it at all, we all loved it and will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to this Flip Out a few times now and received excellent service every time! Allowed additional time in the arena as we arrived early and the session wasn’t full. Then when we visited this weekend, the staff (including manager) were doing Easter competitions and giving out prizes. The children absolutely loved it. Highly recommended and well worth the hour journey I make each time I visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The kids (3 & 6) both loved it here. Although it isn't cheap it is different to other trampoline places around here. We ended up doing the family deal where we got 2 hours and pizza and drink , pizza was actually quite nice. Kids can't wait to go again

Other than having a good time generally, I have to say the staff were fantastic. My 3 year old wandered off and they were excellent at helping to find her and re-assure a panicking mum!
I would also advise paying attention to the safety video and leaving you phone in a locker (which i didn't). I managed to loose my phone in a foam pit! I did get it back eventually, which I think is a credit to them also but it was 6 days later when the pit was emptied, and the wait was awful :) - so heed the advice.

Overall a good place to go and we will go again, though the price does mean you can't go as often as you may like. Definitely buy online in advance or do family deal.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

The trampoline area itself is good definitely one of the better ones we’ve been to in and around Manchester.
Staff on reception in meltdown over groupon payments, people paying different amounts at the tills and kids getting shouted off the trampolines with half an hour of bounce time left!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

We have visited the Flip Out in Rochdale today, I was a little concerned after I booked and read some of the review, but to be honest we didn't encounter any of the problems that I read about. On arrival staff were very friendly and helpful, but you do have to purchase their socks at £1.50 each due to insurance reasons (on explanation of this it did make sense)
It was a little chilly where the lockers are but once in the trampolining are it was fine.
We didn't use the cafe but I went up to have a look and it a good variety of food and drinks and prices I don't think we're to bad definitely no more and than places we have visited.
Not everything is finished yet but when you getting an hour free it's definitely worth the money it will be even better once everything is up and running, I also like the fact that there are other things like a bucking bronco in the park that are included in the price.
I would definitely recommend a visit and make your own option once there, we will definitely going back.