“Awful from start to finish”
Review of Belmont Tandoori

Belmont Tandoori
Get food delivered
Ranked #272 of 341 Restaurants in Harrow
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Belmont Tandoori, serving not only traditional and authentic indian dishes, but also a variety of fusion and modern twist selections. We offer a real taste experience with the finest of indian cuisine made to perfection.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I was a regular at Belmont tandoori until they decided customer service wasn’t worth their time. I ordered for delivery and not once, not twice but three times they forgot half my order. The third time happened to be my fathers birthday and when they order came incomplete the driver offered me my full order for free which went some of the way to make up for the inconvenience however the manager disagreed and asked the driver to give me his phone (not covid compliant which makes me wonder what other covid regulations that aren’t following) the manager then told me my ruined night was only worth £10 off. I’ve never been so insulted in my life. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 8 November 2020

I'm a new customer and Ordered a meal of lamb curry, chicken Tikka, rice, etc. The lamb was sliced in big chunks and very tough to eat,to be honest it was grissly, the rice was mediocre, Tikka was edible. Husband was sick next day and I think lemon and hot water saved me.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

Do not order. Food was very expensive and delivery child portions for adults. We had guests and were very embarrassed at the small portions as did not have enough to feed our guests. 1 half a leg tandoori chicken £11.00 total cost £35 and left hungry. Tried calling them to complain but offered nothing. Will never order from here again.

micro portions and extremely expensive- you will not be satisfied. Tiny tiny tiny portions. Stay away

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 15 May 2020 via mobile

Extremely disappointed. Having ordered from here on numerous occasions and having left a good review in the past, its disappointing to be leaving a poor review.

We've ordered from here since it opened and it used to be lovely, however it has been going downhill for a while now. We decided to give it one more go. Never again.

Ordered a Butter Chicken, received a bland Chicken Korma. The Chilli Paneer was cooked beyond recognition and inedible. Out of a £70 order the only 2 things that were actually decent were the Bombay Also and Saagwala Lamb. Even the poppadoms were stale. Will never be ordering from here again.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank Locky2012
Reviewed 3 January 2020

We ordered a takeaway last night the food was very plain with no flavour we asked for is extra spicy, it come and no spice at all. The king prawns were tiny and cut up into small pieces. We called and complained staff didn’t seem bothered at all which is a shame as we used to use this Indian a lot, this restaurant has definitely gone down hill and we won’t be going back. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Date of visit: January 2020