“fun.”

The Panic Room
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Gravesend
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Panic Room is one of Kent's top rated Fun Attractions and escape room business. You and your team have 1 hour on the clock, it's time to solve the mystery and solve the riddles, puzzles and clues that lie within. Great fun for friends, family, couples, parties and also great for team building for businesses. 12 Different experiences to choose from! Book now and just remember...Don't Panic!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

my group & i played ten fathoms deep on sunday and it was really fun. everything was pretty straight forward. nothing was difficult about this game, it just requires a lot of looking around and using your common sense. i liked how it was a vs game, this made it much better as it’s something different. the game masters were very nice, and very good at giving us clues. they definitely helped us in winning. i would definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,246)
All reviews
in 84 reviews
"detective"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a brilliant time completing defective detective! Very funny and completely different room to the others - very enjoyable! Obviously the game-master Spammy was brilliant and heightened our experience! I have now completed 8 panic rooms and I just amazed by each one - what an amazing team!!! I will be back soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great game. We managed to get out with 11 seconds left! Want to do another room now. Hope to do better next time

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here in January with my work team and it was an awesome evening, perfect for team building and so much fun! I have done 3 of the rooms and each one is completely different and each one just as good as the other, they were much harder than I thought they would be but a good challenge and you can tell a lot of hard work has gone in to make this as good as it is. Definitely puts Gravesend on the map! Will definitely recommend and return!